Welcome to the site of Bishnupriya Manipuri Books Online Gallery ***** http://www.bmbooksgallery.blogspot.com **** Readers are requested to submit information related to Bishnupriya Manipuri Literary Works and other queries at E-mail : bmlcgallery@gmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

DARLING - Poem by DILS Debojyoti Sinha




DARLING

(Based on “THOIGO” of Madan Mohan Mukharjee in Bishnupriya Manipuri.
First published in SELPUNG, 1997)

  
- DILS Debojyoti Sinha-
                   You are my heart
You are my song,
I have ruined my life
            only for you!

For you, I am self-oblivious
Though to others, a trash
Yet people know that
You are my great darling.
I have ruined my life
            only for you!  
             
You are my hope,     
you are my faith,     
Even if this life gets withered                   
                No remorse!

As I have already offerred
This life to you.

Let me turn to ashes
Burning in the fire of misery
I know I will be in heaven
If I can die for you.
Even if this life gets withered
No remorse.

As I have already offerred
            This life to you.

  *******


Directory:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**................ * BM BOOKS GALLERY ONLINE *********
...... Bishnupriya Manipuri Writers